Lady Legends offers female tech talent the optimum environment for their professional and personal growth. On a personal level, we do this through the Quest: we guide you to become and remain the best version of yourself. On a professional level we bring you to the role that matches your skills, personality and goals. Are you ready to join us?
You will work at a great company in Amsterdam. One of the best known, fastest growing companies in the Netherlands.
WeTransfer aims to build simple tools around people’s creative process, on any device. We’re interested in the weird and wonderful ways that creative minds work, and how they shape the world around us.The products and our brand are loved by everyone – from our mothers to your favorite artists. As we grow, the simplicity or our service will be challenged. It is our responsibility to design and deliver wonderful experiences that continue to feel natural and intuitive for millions of people every day. So the work we do is important. Come be part of it.
Quality Engineering at WeTransfer
We are focusing on test automation and have our cross-functional development teams own and manage the quality of their releases. You will be supporting our development and platform teams, in helping to automate as much as possible and provide quality monitoring and alerting. QE receives input from all the teams and cross-system activities, so you’re uniquely positioned to see the big picture. As shipping great products is a team sport, active communication and collaboration are vital here. You’ll play a key role in the development of our products, balancing individual responsibilities with the support that you provide to the teams to level up our game.
- Help drive test automation best practices and processes across the teams
- Create, maintain and execute functional and non-functional mobile and web automated tests
- Perform exploratory testing
- Create Gherkin Scenarios
- Apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design and develop creative solutions to
multi-platform testing problems
- Steer test approach to include mocks, stubs and automated frameworks through early engagement
We’ll be looking for:
Above all else we value open communication and good teamwork to achieve a shared vision. We are looking for proactivity in spotting problem areas and proposing ideas for improvements. You value good engineering principles and long-term design.
- Excellent knowledge of Mobile and Web automation testing
- Hands-on experience with BDD
- Page Object automated test design pattern
- Good understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Xcode and Android Studio
- Experience with provisioning profiles and app signing
- Experience with pipelines and mobile debugging
- Experience of working in Agile development environment
- Non-functional testing understanding / experience
- Behind the new WeTransfer
- Efficiently deleting one million things per hour
- Building a Mindset for Big Ideas
- Calling All Creatives in Venezuela
- A little something about us
Since 2009 WeTransfer has been helping people share their creative ideas. We believe creative thinking changes the way we see the world, and so we develop tools to get people into their flow – that strange and beautiful state where everything comes together and the best work happens.
Today, 50 million people in 195 countries share ideas using WeTransfer. We are constantly developing new products, as well as rethinking what our current platforms can be, and can do.
Our founders originally worked in design, media and marketing; today we’re lucky to be working with the most creative minds in branding, sales, design, support and engineering.
We believe a diverse company is a better company. Whatever your story, we want to hear from you. Whatever your background, we’ll help you do your best work. All employees get an annual €1,000 personal development budget to learn new skills, or improve existing ones.
Our new Amsterdam office is located in an old chewing gum factory on the edge of the river Amstel. Our US teams are based in Venice (LA), Brooklyn (NYC) and South Lake Union (Seattle). With lunch, snacks and great coffee, we know how to keep our teams properly fuelled. Our culture team designs a program of outings, speakers, workshops and fitness classes to get a good work-life balance.